Beach & Safari
- SAVING: 3 night's accommodation
Excellent game viewing in the grass plains, wetlands, swamps and dense forests of Selous Game Reserve
Exciting opportunity to view the rare and endangered African wild dog
Snorkelling off the house reef
Tucking into truly mouth-watering seafood feasts
- Be sure to try Kilimanjaro Beer
- Be sure to buy Tanzanite and Tsavorite gemstones, Chai Bora tea, Map of the Serengeti, Masaai Shukkas, Masaai Cow bell, Beaded fly swat
- This adventure is the perfect add-on to a safari in northern Tanzania - be sure not to miss out on visiting the world-renowned areas of Tanzania such as Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara. Enquire with us to chat to our travel experts about available options.
- Please note this offer is not available from 22 December 2012 - 10 January 2013
Saving You: From $ 5,350
Stay for less & complimentary massages
From: 15 June 2012
To: 20 March 2013
Combine an idyllic beach setting at Pemba Island with a spectacular safari within the Selous Game Reserve. Stay for 4 nights at Amara in the Selous Game Reserve and only pay for 3. Stay for 7 nights at Fundu Lagoon at Pemba Island and only pay for 5, saving on 3 night's accommodation altogether. Discover the magic of island romance and bush tranqillity whilst exploring the very depths of the ocean floor or snorkelling off the house reef, as well as the grassy plains, wetlands, swamps and dense forests of the Selous Game Reserve. Your stay at Amara includes all meals and drinks, complimentary his and hers massage, walking safari, game drives, boating excursions, birding, fishing, all parks fees and laundry. Your stay at Fundu Lagoon includes all meals and drinks, road transfers, private dinners, complimentary his and hers massage, beach barbeque, canoe safaris, shore based snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, sunset cruise, village treks and laundry.