An idyllic island retreat
- Seven romantic beach houses
- Four private villas, each sleeping up to 16 people
- Private sitting area and sundeck with sea-facing views
- Private beaches boast a selection of loungers, swinging beds and Swahili day beds to relax in
- Beach picnics and a variety of exciting water activities to choose from
Vamizi Island Lodge is the epitome of an idyllic island retreat. Tucked between exotic, palm-dotted vegetation and an immaculate beach, this slice of paradise offers its guests first rate service and the tranquillity synonymous with island living. Seven superlative and romantic en-suite beach houses are stylishly appointed and boast a private sitting area and sun deck with remarkable sea-facing views.
Guest areas include a fabulous dining area, sitting room and bar area, all custom designed with traditional carvings reflecting the Arabic influence of the area. Seafood enthusiasts will delight in the sheer quality and freshness of the contemporary cuisine on offer - the hotel’s beach picnics are a must! Vamizi offers a variety of exciting activities, such as deep sea fishing, sea kayaking, dhow sailing (ancient Arabic sail boat), bird watching and walking trails, as well as world class scuba diving and snorkelling in some of the most pristine coral reefs of the Indian Ocean.