Rates & Terms for View over Africa
The richness of your African adventure can result in memories and stories beyond value. Experience Africa's premier wilderness areas at a price worth every penny.
What you get...
Greeting and assistance on arrival
Twin or single accommodation
- Meals as specified
- 20 kg (45 lb) luggage carried by a porter during the Mt Kilimanjaro climb
- Private toilet during the Mt Kilimanjaro climb
- 2 x 3 litres (0.8 gallons) bottled water during the Mt Kilimanjaro climb
- Tea, coffee and hot chocolate during the Mt Kilimanjaro climb
- Tanzania National Park fees
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Personal Travel Journal
and what you don't
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Camping and mountain climbing gear
- Sightseeing and excursions other than those specified
- Flights to and from Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Visa fees (if required)
PLEASE DON'T FORGET
- Rates are quoted based on two guests sharing and single supplement rates are on request.
- The rates quoted for this adventure are applicable to the luxury climb. Please check with your travel consultant should you require rates for the lightweight climb.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control.
&Beyond trading terms apply