More of Madikwe
4 Days / 3 Nights
Start anticipating your African adventure with a short summary of what you can expect each day on safari to bring.
DAY 1 - 4: MADIKWE GAME RESERVE
A diverse combination of bushveld and the semi-arid Kalahari, the malaria-free Madikwe Game Reserve boasts the famous Big Five, as well as a thriving population of the endangered African wild dog. The reserve is famed for Operation Phoenix, the world’s largest game translocation exercise, successfully introducing more than 8 000 animals of 28 species, including lion, elephant, buffalo and white rhino, since 1991. The Madikwe region is rich in history, having seen the passage of the famed warrior Mzilikazi, as well as explorers, traders and missionaries that included Dr David Livingstone and Sir Cornwallis Harris.
Spend three nights at your choice of the following:
- A suite at Madikwe Safari Lodge, where your stay includes three meals, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, two game drives daily, refreshments on game drives, specific inclusive safari activities, laundry and transport to and from the airstrip
- A villa at Jamala Madikwe Royal Safari Lodge, where your stay includes complimentary welcome drinks, all meals, all local drinks, a selection of house wines, teas and coffees, two game drives and all transport to and from the airstrip
- A lodge room at Jaci's Safari Lodge, where your stay includes all meals, game drives and walks, jungle drives and child minding services
- A premier suite at Molori Safari Lodge, where your stay includes all meals, select beverages, wireless internet, laundry, two game drives daily, bush walks, game reserve entrance fees and all tourism levies, use of the fitness centre, sauna, steam room and chiller pool and transport to and from the airstrip
- The Owners House at Morukuru Lodge, where your stay includes use of the villa, breakfast, lunch dinner, snacks, drinks and refreshments, house wines, local spirits, a private butler, private chef, private rangers, personal nanny, laundry service, own game vehicle, game drives, bush walks, sundowners, bush dinner / breakfast, hide stays, transport within the game reserve, entrance fees / reserve gate fee, return transport between the lodge and the airstrip or the entrance gate and medical emergency response and evacuation