Journey Through African Rhythms
14 Days / 13 Nights
The richness of your African adventure can result in memories and stories beyond value. Experience Africa's premier wilderness areas and cities at a price worth every penny.
|No rates available|
What You Get
- Meet and Greet upon arrival in Johannesburg
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary
- Meals, drinks and laundry as specified
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- All scheduled road transport between the activities and dinners mentioned in the itinerary
- Road transport between O. R Tambo International and The Westcliff Hotel. Road transport between Cape Town International Airport and The Mount Nelson Hotel
- Scheduled game viewing activities as specified
- Your stay at The Westcliff Hotel includes breakfast, internet access in the business lounge, bottled water on turndown, 24 hour access to the gymnasium, secure undercover parking, local newspapers and condensed international newspapers on request.
- Your stay at the Mount Nelson Hotel includes accommodation, breakfast, luxury chauffeur driven transfers within a 10 km radius of the hotel, complimentary internet access, suitcase unpacking services on request, bottled water on turndown, gymnasium with 24 hour access and state of the art facilities, use of sauna, steam room and plunge pool at Librisa Spa, secure under cover parking on site, local newspapers and a condensed version of New York Times on request, as well as a thrilling menu of family adventures.
- Your stay at Grootbos Private Nature Reserve includes a welcome drink served upon arrival, fresh fruit daily in suite, light lunch, five-course dinner, buffet breakfast, horse riding, guided walks including fynbos nature tours and Milkwood walks, nature, marine & coastal drives with seasonal land-based whale watching, bird watching, maps for self-guided walks and transfers to / from all activities.
- Your stay at Fairmont Zimbali Resort includes accommodation and breakfast.
- Your stay at Phinda Mountain Lodge includes three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, scheduled safari activities, refreshments on game drives, nature walks (one hour) accompanied by experienced, armed trackers and laundry, as well as a wide range of fascinating children’s activities.
And What You Don't
- Meals, drinks and laundry not specified
- Premium brand drinks, champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, cigars and cigarettes
- Gratuities and any items of a personal nature
- Sightseeing and excursions not specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled flight from O. R Tambo International Airport to Cape Town International Airport
- Scheduled flight from Cape Town International Airport to King Shaka International Airport
- Flights and transport not specified
- National park and concession fees not specified
- Visa fees (please be sure to check if visas are required)
PLEASE DON'T FORGET
- Rates are quoted based on two guests sharing and single supplement are on request
- Includes Stay 4, Pay 3 at &Beyond Phinda Mountain Lodge; valid 1 January - 31 December 2012
- Children under 17 years of age pay half price for their own room at The Mount Nelson Hotel valid 1 January - 31 December 2012. Please request a quote from us should children be travelling.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are
any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party
services or any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured
in this itinerary
&Beyond Trading Terms apply