Rates & Terms for Magical Matemo
Tour name booking form
The richness of your African adventure can result in memories and stories beyond value. Experience Africa's premier wilderness areas at a price worth every penny.
|No rates available|
What you get
- Twin accommodation
- Meals and drinks as specified in the itinerary
- Activities as specified in the itinerary
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Return Pemba or Vilanculos Airport transfers
And what you don't
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Visas (please thoroughly check requirements for the countries being visited prior to travel)
- USD 10 per person per stay Bazaruto National Park levy
- Scheduled flights to / from Vilanculos and Pemba International Airport
- Airport taxes
PLEASE DON'T FORGET
- Rates are rack.
- The per person rate is applicable to the first two single chalets booked, thereafter single supplements will apply. Single traveller supplement will be quoted on request.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Validity periods as specified. Should a booking fall over two rate periods, we reserve the right to re-quote
- Please check the child policy for the property concerned.
- Please note that rates are subject to change according to the rand / dollar exchange rate.
- Includes Stay 5 Pay 4 during non peak periods.
&Beyond trading terms apply