A day at Klein's Camp
At Klein's Camp, the days are designed to thrill you with intimate wildlife encounters and the nights to indulge in the drama and romance of Africa.
- Morning Game Drive - As dawn breaks over the Serengeti, a gentle tap on your door will wake you to the delights of a new day. Your guide will discuss what you hope to see that day over fragrant tea or coffee and morning biscuits or rusks. Set out in an open 4x4 safari vehicle in the company of your guide. If the Great Migration is passing through the area, your guide will attempt to catch up with the massed herds. Your guide will break for a hot drink and a snack to refresh you
- Breakfast - Return to the Camp for a delicious breakfast, with platters of fruit and cheese followed by a selection of hot breakfast dishes. Choose from eggs, oats, waffles or a number of other options. If you prefer, you can take a packed breakfast and prolong your morning game drive.
- Lunch - You can walk off your breakfast on a bush walk near the Camp in the company of your guide. Get back in time to enjoy a selection of lunch platters.
- Afternoon Tea - Cool off with a refreshing dip in the Camp's pool or indulge in a siesta. Over a late afternoon tea, your guide will discuss what you hope to see during the afternoon game drive.
- Afternoon Game Drive - Head off in search of the wildlife in the cooler late afternoon. The herds head out to drink before settling down for the night, while the predators are warming up for the night's hunting. Stop at a scenic spot for sundowners as the sun sinks beneath the endless plains. As Klein's is in a wilderness concession, it is the only place in the Serengeti where night drives can be arranged.
- Dinner - Return to the Camp for a mouthwatering dinner, served on china and silver in the open dining area.