Fully-inclusive Rates for Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
Reserve Rates: 2013
RESERVE RATES: 2013
|Ngorongoro Crater Lodge|
|01 Jan - 31 May||$ 1,000|
|01 Jun - 31 Dec||$ 1,550|
What you get
- Three meals daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Teas and coffees
- Refreshments on game drives
- Scheduled safari activities
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Nine rooms will be closed at &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge from 16 May to 1 June 2013 in order to allow for routine maintenance and refurbishment of viewing decks and staircases. The rooms affected are mostly in the Tree Camp area of the lodge. As this area is very isolated and situated a fair distance from the two camps that will remain open, guests staying with us during this time will not experience any inconvenience.
No single supplement is charged for the first two single rooms of a booking at Ngorongoro Crater Lodge, Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp, Klein’s Camp, Lake Manyara Tree Lodge and Mnemba Island Lodge from 01 January - 30 June 2013 & 01 September - 31 December 2013. Any additional rooms will be levied with a 50% supplement.
- Please note that from 01 July - 31 August 2013 a single supplement of USD 300 will be charged for each single room of a booking.
A 10% discount will apply to rates for 4 or more nights booked at a combination of &Beyond Lodges in Tanzania & Kenya, calculated per booking (for the same guests) based on the number of &Beyond lodges in Tanzania or Kenya incorporated in one itinerary.
Nights booked at &Beyond Tanzania or Kenya properties do not need not be booked consecutively for the 10% discount to apply, but must belong to a single itinerary.
The 10% discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other &Beyond offers including Signature Safaris.
- National park fees and Crater fees are not included in the above mentioned rates - these are charged per 24-hour period
- All pricing is indicative and subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
CLOSING OF CRATER ASCENT ROAD
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority is carrying out work on the ascent road from the Ngorongoro Crater to upgrade this road from gravel to concrete paving. The construction period for the upgrade of the road is scheduled to run until the end of 2013 and the ascent road will be closed during this time.
Game drives from &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge will continue to use the Seneto Gate to descend into the Crater. However, due to the road closure, the drives will now leave the Crater through the Lemala Gate, which is further from the lodge than the gate that we have previously used. This means that game drives will return to the lodge via a different route, which runs along the rim of the Crater, through an area renowned for leopard sightings. While it will take approximately an additional hour to return to the lodge, game drives will still spend the same amount of time on the Crater floor and there is still the possibility of exceptional game viewing en route back to the lodge.
We would like to apologise for any inconvenience experienced by guests staying with us at &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge during this time.
&Beyond Trading Terms apply
&Beyond Ngorongoro Crater
- Ngorongoro Crater
- More About Ngorongoro Crater
- Ngorongoro Crater Map
- Getting There
- A Day At Ngorongoro Crater
- Activities Included
- Additional activities
- Guest Stories
- Staff and Guides
- Travel Packages
- Lodge Specials Ngorongoro Crater
- Photo Gallery