A day at Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
At Ngorongoro Crater Lodge, game activities centre around the astonishing natural feature from which the Lodge takes it's name. Game drives in the Crater are longer than usual, partly due to the long drive down onto the Crater floor. While we seek to thrill you by day, we know that the spectacular architecture and interior design of the Lodge will romance you by night.
- Breakfast - As the dawn begins to tinge the morning sky, a soft knock on the door announces your butler with a wake-up call and a fragrant cup of tea or coffee. An air of anticipation for the day ahead hangs over the breakfast table as the morning meal is served.
- Game Drive - Discuss your hopes for the day's wildlife viewing with your guide as a winding road takes you through the thick forests on the Crater's rim. With tens of thousands of animals inhabiting the Crater floor, game drives are likely to produce some exceptional sightings, perhaps even the entire Big Five in one day!
- Lunch - Stop at one of the designated picnic sites on the Crater floor for a delicious packed lunch. Surrounded by some of Africa's most iconic scenery,as well as masses of wildlife, the appetite is sharpen and the taste buds awakened. Continue of your wildlife adventure after lunch, returning to the Lodge in the early afternoon.
- Afternoon Tea - Indulge in a decadent afternoon tea or a sundowner cocktail as you watch the play of light on the breathtaking Crater views from the comfort of your private suite.
- Dinner - Mouthwatering tastes and delicate textures do their best to distract guests from the splendour of the Lodge's dining room. Magnificent designs delight the eye, while fragrances and flavours tempt the palate.
&Beyond Ngorongoro Crater
- Ngorongoro Crater
- More About Ngorongoro Crater
- Ngorongoro Crater Map
- Getting There
- A Day At Ngorongoro Crater
- Activities Included
- Additional activities
- Guest Stories
- Staff and Guides
- Travel Packages
- Lodge Specials Ngorongoro Crater
- Photo Gallery