A day at Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge
At Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge, the days are designed to thrill you with intimate wildlife encounters and the nights to delight you with the indulgence and romance of Africa.
- Morning Game Drive - As dawn breaks over the African bush, a gentle tap on your door will wake you to the delights of a new day. Your guide will discuss what you hope to see that day over fragrant tea or coffee and morning biscuits or rusks. Explore the floodplains and grasslands of the Delta in search of the Big Five, encountering large herds of elephant and buffalo or elegant sable and roan antelope.
- Breakfast - Return to the Lodge for a delicious breakfast, with platters of fruit and cheese followed by a selection of hot breakfast dishes. Choose from eggs, oats, waffles or a number of other options.
- Lunch - If you wish, you can walk off your breakfast on a short walk near the lodge, accompanied by your guide, who will share his insight into the smaller animals and vegetation in the area. Lunch is served in shady guest areas tucked into the riverine forest.
- Afternoon Tea - Cool off with a refreshing dip in the Lodge pool or indulge in an afternoon siesta. Then enjoy a late afternoon tea before you embark on your afternoon adventure.
- Afternoon Game Drive - Set in out in search of wildlife once again, stopping to marvel at the spectacular sight of the setting sun casting a golden glow on the floodplains and Delta channels.
- Dinner - Return to the Lodge for a mouthwatering dinner under African skies.