Victoria Falls Extensions
2 nights / 3 days
Start anticipating your African adventure with a short summary of what you can expect each day on safari to bring.
This adventure begins and ends at Victoria Falls International Airport in Zimbabwe.
DAY 1 - 2: VICTORIA FALLS
Upon arrival at Victoria Falls International Airport, you will be warmly welcomed by a member of the &Beyond team, who will take you to the lodge or hotel of your choice.
A World Heritage Site, Victoria Falls is one of the world's greatest natural spectacles. Long before the Scottish missionary and explorer Dr David Livingstone 'discovered' the Falls in 1855, the local Batonga people had named them Mosi-oa-Tunya, the Smoke that Thunders. Livingstone named them for his queen. Today, the village rightly claims the title of Adrenaline Capital of Africa, home to a seemingly endless variety of adventure sports from bungee jumping to canoeing and white water rafting.
Spend two nights at your choice of the following:
- A standard ensuite room at Ilala Lodge, built on the closest site to the majestic Victoria Falls
- A deluxe ensuite room at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, on the borders of the Zambezi National Park
- A club room at Victoria Falls Safari Club, perched high on a sprawling plateau
- A deluxe ensuite room at Victoria Falls Hotel, within strolling distance of Victoria Falls
- An ensuite room at the Stanley and Livingstone, situated on a beautiful private estate
- A luxurious tented suite at The Elephant Camp, set on a private concession
Day 3: Departure
After a mouth-watering breakfast, you will be returned to Victoria Falls International Airport, where your adventure with us will end.