Can't Miss Cape Town
4 Days / 3 Nights
Start anticipating your African adventure with a short summary of what you can expect each day on safari to bring.
DAY 1 - 4: CAPE TOWN
With Table Mountain at its heart and two oceans at its feet, the city of Cape Town, situated on the south-western tip of Africa, has been famed for centuries as the Tavern of the Seas. Vibrant, cosmopolitan and an eclectic mix of old and new, this laid-back city is as much at home with its 17th century castle (whose cannons have never been fired in anger) as it is with its sleep skyscrapers and trendy malls. Home to South Africa's first mosque, its oldest wine farm, a 350-year-old garden and timelessly beautiful beaches, it's no surprise that the legendary Flying Dutchman and his spectral ship have spent eternity sailing the city's shores.
Spend four nights at your choice of the following:
- A superior room at the Mount Nelson Hotel, where your stay includes accommodation, breakfast, luxury chauffeur-driven transfers within a 10 km radius, internet access, suitcase unpacking services on request, bottled water on turndown, a gymnasium with 24-hour access, use of the sauna, steam room and plunge pool at the Librisia Spa, secure under cover parking, local newspapers and a condensed version of the New York Times on request
- A deluxe ensuite room at the Queen Victoria Hotel, where your stay include breakfast
- A luxury room at The Cape Grace Hotel, where your stay includes breakfast, use of the Hot Spa area, wireless / high speed internet access, morning tea and coffee with wake-up calls, luxury chauffeur transfers within a 10 km radius from 07h00 to 23h00 (subject to availability) and a Cape orientation and wine tasting
- A Sea View Room with a balcony at Ellerman House, where your stay includes a meet and greet at the airport, private chauffeur drive airport transfers, shuttles within a 10 km radius from the hotel (subject to availability), made-to-order breakfasts, hand-finished laundry, teas, coffees, spirits and beers, a fully stocked in-room bar, a guest pantry, sunset cocktails, broadband wireless internet access, 24-hour monitored security, private and secure parking
- A Taj Club Room at Taj Cape Town, where your stay includes breakfast, a regular shuttle to key city V&A Waterfront points between 08h00 and 22h00, one way private airport transfer, 24-hour personalised butler service, welcome drink on arrival, bottle of wine on arrival, high tea, evening cocktail and canapes in the private Taj Club Lounge, unlimited internet access in the Taj Club Lounge, access to a fully equipped fitness centre and Jiva Spa, a choice of local and international newspapers and magazines and early check-in (after 09h00) or late departure (up to 18h00), subject to availability
- An ensuite Superior Sea Facing Room at The Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa, where your stay includes breakfast
- An ensuite Island Suite at Tintswalo Atlantic, where your stay includes breakfast, teas and coffees, afternoon tea and cake and house drinks (excluding French champagne and premier brands)
- An ensuite Marina Table Mountain Room at One&Only Cape Town, where your stay includes breakfast at Reuben's Restaurant, bottled water and tea and coffee making facilities in the room, wireless internet access, use of the fitness centre, use of the heat facilities at the One&Only Spa, access to Kids Only Club and Teens Club, 24-hour butler service, valet parking and transfers to the V&A Waterfront (subject to availability)
- An ensuite superior room at The Clarendon Bantry Bay, where your stay includes breakfast and afternoon tea
- An ensuite Superior Room at the Steenberg Hotel, where your stay includes breakfast, chauffeur driven services within a 5 km radius, shuttle service to the V&A Waterfront from 10h00 to 15h30, wine tasting at Steenberg's Vineyard, port and sherry, use of a computer with internet access, wifi in public areas and daily newspapers
- An ensuite Superior Room at Kensington Place, where your stay includes breakfast, champagne on arrival, a bottle of wine in your room and a gift from the hotel
- An ensuite luxury room at Abbey Manor Luxury Guesthouse, where your stay includes breakfast
Day 5: Departure
Today your Cape Town adventure with us will end.