Rates & Terms for Beaches & Bunkers Golfing Safari
The richness of your African adventure can result in memories and stories beyond value. Experience Africa's premier wilderness areas at a price worth every penny.
Tour Rates: 2013
TOUR RATES: 2013
What you get
- Twin / single accommodation
- VIP meet & greet with assistance at King Shaka International Airport
- Meals and drinks as specified above
- Green Fees for one round of golf at Selborne Golf Club, Wild Coast Sun Golf Club and Durban Country Club
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
And what you don't
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Drinks not specified above
- Single room supplement applicable at &Beyond Lodges if booking more than two single rooms
- Single traveller supplement
- Scheduled domestic flights and airport taxes
- Excludes all forms of transport
- Visas (please thoroughly check requirements, for the countries being visited, prior to travel)
- Golf Cart hire, club hire and caddie fees
PLEASE DON'T FORGET
Rates are RACK
Rates are subject to a minimum of two guests travelling.
All rates are subject to availability, seasonality and currency fluctuation.
Single supplement only refers to the single room supplement. Single traveller supplement quoted on request.
Validity periods as specified. Should a booking fall over two rate periods, we reserve the right to re-quote.
Rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control.
&Beyond Trading Terms apply