Rates & Terms for andBeyond Botswana Explorer Expedition
The richness of your African adventure can result in memories and stories beyond value. Experience Africa's premier wilderness areas at a price worth every penny.
Tour Rates: 2013
TOUR RATES: 2013
Click here to see the detailed monthly rates Rates are quoted per person
|Detailed monthly rates|
|valid period||per person|
|01.01.2013 - 31.03.2013||$ 4,625|
|01.04.2013 - 31.05.2013||$ 5,255|
|01.11.2013 - 31.12.2013||$ 5,255|
|01.06.2013 - 31.10.2013||$ 5,960|
What you get
- Double / twin / single accommodation
- Welcome and assistance at Maun Airport
- All meals: from dinner on day one to breakfast on day ten.
- A reasonable amount of bottled water, local wine, beer and soft drinks
- Road transportation during your safari, ending at Victoria Falls Airport on day 10
- Seat on charter as specified: Maun / Nxabega / Khwai
- Waterborne/game viewing activities while on safari
- Elephant interaction during your stay at The Elephant Camp
- Tour of Victoria Falls which includes your entrance fee
- National Parks entrance fees while on safari
- Soft drinks, house wine, local beer, teas and coffees at The Elephant Camp
- Domestic airport tax within Botswana
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- A Personal Travel Journal filled with the highlights of your itinerary
and what you don't
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, cigars and cigarettes
- Premium branded spirits
- Sightseeing and excursions other than those specified
- Visas (please thoroughly check requirements, for the countries being visited, prior to travel)
- Scheduled flights to Maun and from Victoria Falls
PLEASE DON'T FORGET
- Please enquire about the single supplement policy
- Departures are subject to a minimum of 2 guests travelling. Please contact us for departure dates.
- Serviced camping safari, suitable for reasonably fit people. Involves some walking and rugged conditions.
- This safari travels with a maximum of 6 guests in 3 tents, in a specially customised 4x4 safari vehicle, and accompanied by an expert &Beyond safari guide throughout.
- The upper age limit for this safari is 70 years, however, guests between the age of 70 and 75 years may be accepted provided that they produce a medical certificate stating that they are fit to travel.
- Minimum age limit is 12 years
&Beyond Trading Terms apply