Serengeti National Park - Endless Plains
The Serengeti National Park is one of world’s greatest game parks. Meaning “endless plains” in the Maasai language, the Serengeti continues to be an ongoing source of inspiration to writers, filmmakers and photographers alike.
It is Tanzania’s oldest game reserve and is world-famous for the role it plays in the annual Great Migration, when an estimated two million herbivores - mostly wildebeest - migrate from the Serengeti to Kenya’s Masai Mara Game Reserve. Hundreds of thousands of animals die along the way and the drama of this epic seasonal journey is a gripping, deeply moving experience and a wonderful photographic subject.
- Unforgettable hot air balloon safaris over the vast Serengeti plains
- Olduvai Gorge, where groundbreaking archaeological discoveries were made
- The magnificent Ngorongoro Crater lies within the Serengeti region
- Two World Heritage Sites and two Biosphere Reserves
- One of the world’s oldest ecosystems
- Fantastic birdwatching
- Known for its vast grassy plains, dotted with beautiful acacia trees
From $ 725 per person sharing
The luxurious tented camps of Serengeti Under Canvas move around the Park year round, bringing guests within reach of the Great Migration and exploring remote, beautiful corners of the Serengeti with excellent resident game.
From $ 725 per person sharing Saving You: 20%
Stay for 5 nights at any combination of the following &Beyond lodges in East Africa and pay for 4: Bateleur Camp, Lake Manyara Tree Lodge, Ngorongoro Crater Lodge, Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp, Klein's Camp and Serengeti Under Canvas.
Interactive Trip Finder
Our interactive trip finder will make it easy for you to select the right kind of safari for you.