Sun City - World-Class Entertainment
Recently voted the Top Resort in Africa, Sun City is unmatched for its endless activities, exciting entertainment and luxurious accommodation. A mere 180 km (115 miles) from the city of Johannesburg, this resort nestles in the African bush, surrounded by outstanding natural scenery.
Frequently visited by top celebrities and performers, the resort is a playground for the young and the young at heart, and is a magnificent family destination. Sun City boasts two world-class golf courses, one of the best water parks in the world, as well as the Big Five, malaria-free Pilanesberg National Park.
- Pilanesberg is home to lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and cheetah
- Four luxurious hotels, including the Palace of the Lost City - one of the world's leading hotels
- The Valley of the Waves is one of the most developed water parks in the world
- An extensive casino, as well as an entertainment area for children of all ages
- Exhilarating game drives by day and night
- Adventure activities include hot air balloon rides, elephant back safaris, horseriding, golf, archery and much more
From R 3,995
Private and exclusive, Tuningi Safari Lodge offers 5-star luxury and Big Five game viewing. Fine interiors blend seamlessly with the open bush, offering the ultimate in stylish comforts. Tuningi is a little piece of heaven in the malaria free Madikwe Game Reserve.
Combine a luxurious safari with sun, sand and city life within two of South Africa's most spectacular places. Enjoy the vast open space of the African bush at Madikwe Game Reserve, observing an incredible variety of wildlife, as well as discover the richly cultural, historical and starkly...
Interactive Trip Finder
Our interactive trip finder will make it easy for you to select the right kind of safari for you.