BUSH SKILLS SPECIALIST SAFARIS
BUSH SKILLS SPECIALIST SAFARIS
- Birding at &Beyond - Set out in a private 4x4...Read More
Set out in a private 4x4 safari vehicle with a specialist birding ranger to enjoy the varied bird species found in the reserves where &Beyond operates. This specialist safari is available at most &Beyond lodges.
- Expect the Unexpected at Ngala, in South Africa - With a specialist ranger,...Read More
FROM: R51,480 per safari
With a specialist ranger, track rhino on foot, savour delicious Pan African menus in intimate settings and enjoy superlative accommodation in spectacular surrounds. Journey also includes an unforgettable helicopter adventure and memorable bush sleep-out option.
- Luxury Walking Adventures at &Beyond in South Africa - Private, luxury tailormade...Read More
FROM: R6,120 per day
Private, luxury tailormade walking safaris are available for a maximum of six guests at &Beyond Phinda, Ngala and Kirkman's Kamp. Choose how far and how often you want to walk or indulge in the option of a night out in the open.
- Photographic Safaris at &Beyond - An expert ranger...Read More
An expert ranger specialising in photography will take you in a private safari vehicle, tracking your specific 'wish list' of photographic subjects. Offered at Ngala and Kirkman’s Kamp and is on special request at all other &Beyond lodges.
- Private Safaris at &Beyond - Tailormake your own safari...Read More
Tailormake your own safari led by a dedicated specialist ranger and tracker team, ensuring intimacy and a private game viewing experience. Also ideal for keen photographers. Not available at Leadwood, Exeter River Lodge and Sossusvlei Desert Lodge.
- Tracking at &Beyond in South Africa - Learn the art of tracking...Read More
Learn the art of tracking wildlife on foot accompanied throughout by an armed specialist ranger and tracker team in a private open 4x4 safari vehicle. Offered at Phinda, Ngala and Kirkman’s Kamp.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are quoted in South African Rand unless otherwise specified.
- Specialist Safari rates EXCLUDE accommodation at any Lodge or Camp, transfers, extras and Park Fees.
- All cross border safaris must be booked three months ahead of the travel date for all arrangements to be confirmed.
- All Specialist Safaris are subject to availability.
- Photographic Safari - a maximum of three photographers per vehicle is recommended for optimal viewing. Accommodation for your ranger at &Beyond Lodges is included in the rates. The ranger's travel expenses and third party accommodation costs are excluded from the above rate and will be for the guest's account.
Please note: Due to the increasing global cost of oil, fuel levies on scheduled and private flights, as well as road transfers, may increase at any given moment. As this is not an &Beyond charge, this cost will unfortunately be passed onto the guest.
"The African experience is never the same. There is so much that is out of &Beyond's control when you are out in the bush - and that is part of the thrill. The fantastic rangers and trackers make it for us every time - and spending about two days tracking leopards at Ngala, and finally finding them and following them, will stay in my mind forever - we have had so many memorable experiences with &Beyond since 1998. Phinda also holds a special place for us - it is where our eldest son was conceived - and so we return again and again!"